I am a senior citizen who has been laid off from my job and have been unable to find work. Needless to say my family is living a very tight budget. I have been a DirectYV customer for over 15 years.

I recently attempted to reduce my DirectTV bill only to be told twice that this was not possible. I then went to a competitor for lot less. When I called to cancel my DirectTV account I was offered a price which was considerable less . I told them that I had my new system set up.

I was then told that there would be a $300.00( 15 months at $$20 per month) cancellation fee. I was totally shocked as this had not been previously explained to me. I went back thru my records and could find nothing in writing from DirectTV stating this policy.

I later spoke with a supervisor explaining my financial situation plus the fact that this had not been explained to me and was told that this was the policy and there was nothing that could be done to waive this charge.

Having been a loyal customer for 15 years I am shoched at his treatment.

In addition being a senior citizen who is unable to find work I was shocked at his callousness.

Beware of this scam. Don't let this happen to you.

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments