Second day no fox and friends.I think it very interesting that this is happening in important states in this election.

My husband wants to quit now. Don't bother calling, they just disconnect you. Directtv has gone down since AT&T. How much has AT&T given to Hillary?

I do t have 100 words. This whole thing makes me sick at my stomach. Fox business is still on. In my whole life I have never seen so much malupation of the news.

Blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I have stronger word, but cant use them.Blah blah blah blah

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Susan2016_2016 is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv tv service at Directv was unethical business practice , but reviewer liked service installer was courteous. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Caldwell, Texas, United States #1236212

Texas having Fox News prom lens I live 50 miles north west of Houston .There is no way to convince me this is not done on purpose all of the rest of the channels work.

Just as election is coverage heating up.

Since AT&T took it over I have had bad service lied too and had to talk to tech support in the another county whose English is not always understandable about issues they do not understand if they can understand you at all.The Fox News outage is bigger than technical difficulties It makes no sense only one channel is out when the rest work

Washington, Missouri, United States #1236210