Even after cancellation because they couldnt install a satellite dish, due to no line of sight, they continue charging me and refuse to cancel the contract.It's their own policy, and a binding term of my contract with them that if I move and they can't install at my new place, then they will cancel the contract.

They blatantly refused to comply with that term of the contract and lie repeatedly regarding the installation. I had four separate appointments for installation, two of which they never even showed up for, and the other two where they conclusively said a dish could not be installed. Yet when I call DirectTV to cancel because of the lack of install, they blatantly lie and tell me that a dish had been installed and I was currently receiving service!! What kind of frauds are these people?

They refuse to let you speak with a manager, and are completely disinterested in serving your needs. All they want to do is rip you off for all they can.

No, I still don't have directTV service in my new place, Yes, they are still charging me $175/month.This company needs to be shut down.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

you guys make this *** up you must be dish employees

They do it because they can get away with it!

Speaking to a manager does no good they are as bad if not worse than the reps.We all need to write our Attorney Generals and Senators and demand they pass some laws to curb DTV's behaviour besides class-action law suits those are a mere smack on the hand for DTV.Until laws are passed, DTV will continue to make Billions(yep,billions) by ripping off their customers.

very very pissed

Holy cow, I had almost the exact same thing happen to me!! How is this company still in business?