I have cancelled Direct TV's Sunday NFL package now 3 years in a row, they make me pay for the season if I didn't decline in earlier. Since I have my bills paid automatically, I typically don't bother reviewing the charge - what's the point, it's not like they would charge me for something I did not order.

They claim I haven't called them in the past, there is no record. I finally changed my service to basic only, I did not order NFL, but they renewed NFL this year anyway. They say they can't take it off my bill, just give be the $15 rebate, which means I'm still paying $35 a month for the rest of the season. They would give me the money back over two years as long as I remain a loyal customer.

Isn't this fraudulaent or at least poor business. How many of us are out there?

$200 back payments each x 10,000 unhappy customers, some attorney should join the cause. This inappropriate practice should go viral.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Rebate.

Comments

Sooooo for THREE YEARS IN A ROW you fail to look at your bill an see Sunday Ticket auto renewed and yet this catches you off guard HOW?????

Sunday ticket bills for 3 months even before the season starts retard, how often do you even look at your bill? You can still remove Sunday Ticket without penalty by the end of September, which is actually 4 months from the time you started to get billed.

/Golfclap. You are the most retarded human being alive.

@Anonymous

Do you have something stuck up your ***? You are the retard.

First off: I'd STOP AutoPay! They know suckers when they have them and you are a big sucker! Yes this practice is more than likely fraudulent but since DTV makes all the calls they get away with it and there are lots just like you that do not check what is on their bills and DTV has gotten rich from just this one Scam not to mention the many others they have going on.

First off: I'd STOP AutoPay! They know suckers when they have them and sir you are a big sucker! Yes this practice is fraudulent but since DTV makes all the calls they get away with it and there are lots just like you that do not check what is on their bills and DTV has gotten rich from just this one Scam not to mention the many others they have going on.

Just because you auto pay does not take away your duty to review your bill then you would of seen it prior to the cutoff date