Direct TV customer for 6 years, including through 2 moves, one to a different state.Generally happy with service until it got too expensive for what you get.

We called to disconnect service (it took 4 tries and about a week to get through the hold times), and asked for them to come out and remove the antenna from the roof and the ugly gray box from the wall. After being on hold and transferred to several sections, I was told that they are unable to do that (I guess they only have the equipment and tools to put it up). I reminded them that in the 6 years as a loyal customer and over $10,000 spent on DTV during that time, that 30 minutes to remove their junk was not an unreasonable request. Their answer was that technically I now own that stuff and it's my responsibility to deal with it.

I was hoping that reason and basic customer service would apply, but apparently they get enough people signing up they've ditched any individual consumer concern. They have lost my family's business for life, along with anyone else I care to mention it to.

Was hoping for better after 6 years of loyalty.Never again.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments