Dulles, Virginia

I went on the DirectTv promise website page to check on the negotiations and it is merely a smokescreen. There's a video from some DirectTV head honcho trying to be all regular-guy concerned, stats about the Weather Channel that are negative, and "viewer responses" to the conflict, all of which are pro-DirectTV and anti-Weather Channel- they very obviously hand picked the responses.

And there's no place for other viewers to make their own responses...such as Weather Nation is a dreadfully boring second rate weather news programming option that Direct Tv is trying to pawn off on subscribers...if Direct Tv dumps better, more expensive shows, where is the consumer discount? Anyone seen it in their bills???

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Channel.

Comments

This is a ridiculous site! NO INFORMATION has changed regarding our local ABC affiliate!

Just Settle this Already, I am changing to Dish tomorrow as I am tired of waiting to get my local station!

Why pay more money for a service that the weather channel provides free online. Besides the weather channel on tv shows nothing near where i live...but their website gives a great breakdown for my zip code

Can't you get your weather from your local channels? That is what I do.

WE HATE WEATHER NATION ALSO. STILL CANNOT SEE THEIR PATTERN AS TO WHEN WE SHOULD LOOK FOR OUR FORECAST.

THERE IS NO WEATHER ON THE 8S. AND NO ONE HERE CAN ACTUALLY READ THE CITIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN.

WE HAVE GIVEN UP AND NOW HAVE TO LOGIN AND GET THE WEATHER CHANNEL.

AND WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE THAT JUST LLLLOOOVVVEE WEATHER NATION? I JUST WANT MY WEATHER AND NOW!!!

LouSkunt69

Do you think weather channel is running pro directv ads? Why should directv give weather channel anything positive?

Do you not understand that if weather channel gets their way, our bills go up?? I hope weather channel never comes back..

I can get my weather from my phone, internet or just sticking my head outside! You're not very bright are you?