When I moved I made sure that Direct TV moved with me since we had been happy with the service (even if we didn't agree with the price).When we moved, to lower our monthly bill, we just had them install a regular receiver instead of the HD receiver we had been using.

When I arranged this over the phone, I was told a moving package was a new 12 month commitment.

Apparently, I'm supposed to assume that when I downgrade a service that it's an automatic 24 month agreement.

Thanks for not letting me know and sticking me with that undeserved $180 "early" cancellation fee.I hope Hulu puts you out of business.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

They raped me too.Told me I had 30 days to cancel my upgrade if I wasn't happy.

The install was bad. He left garbage in my yard (the old dish). Then when he left my on demand didn't work. I called and told them.

They said it'd be a 50.00 charge to come back out! So I cancelled. Got Comcast 75.00 cheaper a month! I now am told I owe them 460.00 early disconnect fee.

I had it for 7 days!I was lied to, now my bank account and credit score will be raped by these THEIVES!

Geez people, stop using the word "rape" to describe your consumer complaint! Can you begin to imagine what actual rape does to someone? You weren't raped!!!!