DirecTV return equipment process is flawed.I had to call them a 2nd time after waiting 2 weeks for a return box to arrive.
I finally get one and return the 1 standard receiver via United States Postal Service as it was specifically stated in the directions and keep the bottom half of shipping label for my tracking. USPS then has FedEX pick it up and send it off. The equipment arrived days later in Memphis, TN. DirecTV says they don't have the receiver yet.
But why does my tracking number show a 4 pound box delievered to Memphis, TN....directv morons. 18 days later and less than the 21 days (in the contract), DirectTV charges me $45 NRF!!!!
I'm still fighting with them on the phone to remove this fee.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Beware of these 3 people if ever any Business Dealings are taking place. You can check out my review about Pastor Jamie Hinson. Pastor Stephanie Hinson and Sara Rhodes Hinson..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."