Direct TV ripped me off!I am a disabled veteran, I live on my disability check from the VA month to month.

My direct tv contract ran out, all my discounts expired and my bill was sky high so I called to change my plan to a more affordable rate. My bill was about $89.00 a month. They put me on what they said was the next plan down. I got half the channels as before.

(still had all 200 of the info-mercial channels) They said my bill would be $55.00 a month. AND! They would "throw in" the sunday football package.... It was all lies and deception.

The $55.00 would soon go back to $87.00 a month because my new discounts for signing back up were only for 3 months! So when I called to cancel my subscription because of bait and switch tactics, they hit me with a $100.00 penalty for canceling the football package THEY THROUGH IN!!! Dont fall for this free football package because it obligates you NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF YOU ARE A 100% SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN WITH MULITIPLE AMPUTATIONS!

THEY "JUST CAN'T" FIX THE MISTAKE AND MAKE IT GOOD!IM SCREWED AND I AM GOING TO RIDE THIS OUT TILL MY CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS ARE EXPIRED BUT I AM GOING TO EVERY SINGLE SITE I CAN TO POST A COMPLAINT ABOUT DIRECT TV BEING A RIPOFF!!!

Tell everybody you know!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments