1.5

I am very sad and upset with AT & T Direct TV, which had AT & T Uber for one year, at the end of the contract and called them and communicate directly and notify that my services need to be completed from 06/21/2016 the day of the flood and customer service aT & T offer packages to change aT & T Uverse TV to Direct TV with a good price ($ 110 monthly) for the two-year contract with $ 200 reward (never me gave it), compare the offer with my budget; Therefore, he accepted the new contract and explained to the AT & T that my budget is limited and you can pay more than sending through my email, but then is not that a month received a bill, which it was $ 145 and called the company and explain that it was a mistake and that problem will be solved, I told them I can not afford another quantity I need the lowest price because I do not watch much TV I need basic channels, so to ensure that called only every two weeks, but after more than three (3) months I received an email with a new invoice with additional charge of $ 180 and called them and gave me a nervous breakdown and began to mourn to see they had annexed premium channel without my permission, I was frustrated and I was afraid of getting a heart attack to see the whole conversation I had made through calls over 30 minutes each explaining that my budget is limited and they did not the considered it, moreover, customer service were very nice and gave me the reason by phone conversation, but one thing was on the phone and another reality, they did not do what they told me over the phone; Finally; I decided to cancel the contract because my health is first

This reviewer shared experience about "lie" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments