Please do not call DIRECT TV for service, they will lie to you about the pricing and what you are getting, the day of the install, they tried to charge me additional $199 for one DVR box, they will upsell you packages promising all this and that, and you get none of it.If you get a flyer in the mail from them about their "great" specials, it's all BS, they will not honor any of it and try to stick you with crazy additional costs!I have spent literally 4 and a half hours trying to resolve the issue, after speaking with one supervisor, I thought my problem was solved even if i had to pay extra for what i needed, when i called back they did not honor any of what that supervisor promised me, after I specifically asked to make sure all of was in their notes.

The 2nd supervisor ( Josh Id#55442), tried to charge me additional fees for the stuff that is clearly stated in their flyer comes for free! I am a level headed person, but I was in tears literally after speaking with him. And I am yet to see a refund on my credit card that they charged when I initially set up the service!

They are complete and total crooks, you will not get not even a good but a mediocre customer service, it is the worst company in every aspect!Save your time and money and nerves!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Absolutely true about DirecTV ...They should be sued for deceptive trade practices.

Lies and never ending up-selling techniques make you want to beat your head against the wall. And what a bunch of morons.

I've been trying to cancel service with them since October 4.I've returned receivers to them 3 times - they ke :( ep sending them back :( :(