After six years as a customer, I have purchased a new HDTV and checked into upgrading my service to HD.I currently have two DVR and two standard recievers.

I find that it will cost me $600 to ugrade to HD before I even start paying the higher monthly rate! Too much! I can go to Comcast for HD service at a lower rate and no $600 start up. Guess what I am going to do?

I also have one of recievers that stopped working today for some reason? I went to "war" with DirectTV a year or so ago when they automatically added Hockey Center Ice to my bill because my wife had purchased it the year before as Xmas present. When I called them they refused to remove it because the season had started and continued to bill me. I solved that problem by removing my credit card from autopay.

I never allowed them that trust again.

So when they recieved payment only for what I wanted, we "talked" and corrected their mistake.I've recently tried to e-mail them to discuss the HD fees but I don't have the patience to grind my way through their automatic "problem solver" system so I am fed up!

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Direct TV damages home and sons bed Directv "We got a dish installed on our brand new mobile tech. Argue with me on where I wantedbit to the point it was useless. The tech put a dish on..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more