Unauthorized billing after I had moved & shut down my account - - and a refusal to give direct account information such as, "Please give me a list of charges to my account over the past 3 months" - (those 3 months occurring AFTER I had shut down my account & moved!).

NO REFUNDS given, even now after 5 months - - and NO indication that the will be returning my money (over $600) to me.

HOURS on the phone, time after time, with No SOLUTIONS.

After as many hours on the phone as I have spent, I very strongly suspect that their well-trained telephone personnel is TRAINED to CONFUSE. They count on these tactics, I believe, to deter people from following through and bringing issues to resolution.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #11602

:( F--- Directv, I have been with them since 1995 and they just lost me as a customer due to their contract installers they hire out of prison. These thugs show up late 3 times and want me to postpone install each time. Go back to the hood and take Direct tv with you.

Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - AT&T does not believe in customer satisfaction Directv "Directv is a service of AT&T.A Directv installer came to replace my TV antenna.In the process he caused $390.00 damage to my house..." Read more Directv - Direct TV damages home and sons bed Directv "We got a dish installed on our brand new mobile tech. Argue with me on where I wantedbit to the point it was useless. The tech put a dish on..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more