Please beware when a tech takes out a receiver, make sure he calls into DIRECTV that he is taking the unit with him.Since December I have been harassed by DIRECTV to return a unit that I don't have and then recently was send a disconnection notice because of outstanding bill of $250.00.

I called DIRECTV once again and spend 117 minutes explaining AGAIN that I don't have 3 unit and never did and Again I was promise this would be straighten out . One day later I received a called from DIRECTV about the outstanding bill and I explained it AGAIN.

Since I have 11 months more to go with them, I have taken a lesser $ programming that's will work fine for me.CABLEVISION HERE I COME.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Free move is a joke!

When we moved we called to get our service moved and they told us it was going to cost $160 to move us.I asked what about your commercials that the move is free?

They say we have already moved once and used that, when we moved a month after we got service I had to pay, and did so for that move because we had not had the service for 3 months. I tell the rep that, he then says that they cannot move us with out the fee. I told them if they are going to charge us they can take their service and shove it and hung up on them. A manager calls back my husband and they go through it all again.

My husband tells him over and over we are not paying the movers fee. The manager says no we will make it right. My husband again told them that he was not paying for the move, the manager again says no we are going to make it right. Well lesson learned he never put in his notes they were not going to charge and charged us $200.

I went round and round with them about this and disconnected the service and then they took over $600 out of our checking account, including the moving fee and then an early termination fee that was for a full two years because they say when we moved we agreed to a new contract, which we did not!

We never signed anything when the guy moved us!They are crooks and I will keep telling everyone I know about how they are ripping people off!