Coverage Area
Style and Design

I got AND UNAUTHORIZED charge to my account from DIRECTV.I moved Texas to NY.

Texas is where I had the services. I was told I couldn't disconnect the services until I paid balance. While I agree , I was not going to pay that until I started working. That was September 30.

Today November 29th my debit card was charged $221 without my consent. When I called to dispute this. I was told by the rep that I was told that in the case my balance was not paid that they would make the charge. I said show me where this is written?

She said it isn't in writing it was told verbally. I was told that is false I would remember something like this and to me that does not make sense. DIRECTV HAS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HORRIBLE TV QUALITY.

I have never written a negative review ever.And today I will!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1247869

Now you know why using a debit card is so very dangerous.Stop that!

Use a credit card if you must, but when paying for cable and other monthly services, it is always best to have them send you a bill and then pay with a check.This is how we learn.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1247866

When it rains I lose signal.it's their equipment...but the charge the customer for repairs.I'm promised a monthly charge..but the bill always exceeds that.at the end of our first year our bill almost doubled for the same service.I was told if I cancel..I would b forced to buy the equipment..and it would be VERY expensive. They make no effort to resolve issues.80 percent of my channel are selling ***. It is a horrible serice