1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I don't recommend direct tv to nobody been a customer sense 2003 never late on my bill on Dec 2 2016 I made a payment for 141.74 3 days before it was due then on the 20th they withdrawal another 141.74 out of my acct so I call them and they give me the run around for 45mins then they said they will refund it back into my acct and that was it so I go on with my life till the 22nd then I recheck my acct to see if it was fixed instead of put the money that they over charge me they took out another 141.74 out of my acct again so know I've almost paid for tv 450.00 for one month so I call them and blessed them out for near an hour and got know where with them (that's what I get for being a loyal customer paying way to much for tv in the first place) today is dec 23rd 2016 and its still screwed up 2 days before christmas if the tables qhere turned and i really owed them 450.00 tgey would cut my tv of and harass me fences not turn and I'm the one getting screwed they got all the Time in the World to wait to fix it

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of directv account from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments