1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for direct tv in May of 2016 and was told that I would receive a $100.00 pre paid card and a 2 year price guarantee.I have received neither.

I have called probably 20 times since May and no one seems to know what I'm talking about. The agents say there's nothing on the account where I've called. I feel like I've been lied to and cheated.

I just talked to an agent last night and he said there's nothing he can do.Sorry customer service.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more Directv - AT&T does not believe in customer satisfaction Directv "Directv is a service of AT&T.A Directv installer came to replace my TV antenna.In the process he caused $390.00 damage to my house..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more