1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 18

I only had a minimum package with no extra channels. Three receivers.

Original review posted by user Feb 17

Outrageous...cancel and get your bank account debited UNEXPECTEDLY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!!I signed a two year contract with Direct TV thru a rep in a Walmart.

I called constantly for the first four months over everything from mis-billed packages to fees for "protection plans" I didn't agree to. The bill increased significantly after the first year. They don't tell you that. Toward the end of my contract I had financial issues.

Called to try to make an arrangement and the rep cancelled my service and put in a request that day for boxes to be sent for equipment return...which I didn't find out til later. A few days later I got a huge bill for equipment and final billing fees. I called to try to get an understanding but they have your number logged so you won't get thru. I used another phone and found out about the cancellation.

I returned the equipment and a few days later found my account had been debited for my final charges. A single mom with three kids and no money left in the bank I panicked. Once again could not get thru. Called my mom and borrowed money to get by and got a fire stick.

Will never ever have theirs nor ATT service again.It's a shame how they treat people and don't give them a chance.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments