1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

$286.63 was extracted from my bank account without my knowledge.I had recently moved to a new location informing the company about the change of address and to disconnect my service being that the complex that I live in does not accept satellite dishes in the area.

I was informed about a cancelation fee and a return fee if the device was not returned. After taking care of the cancelation fee (which most companies express) I was told that I would be receiving a box for the return of the equipment. Just the other day while I was checking my bank account statement it showed that Direct TV extracted $286.63 without my knowledge nor my approval. I was told that the reason it was extracted is because the device was not returned and I had a past due balance the same month I disconnected my service...

For one the box to mail the equipment was never sent to the address in which I had given them and two I did not receive any billing statement, notice or letter stating that this extraction would happen. This was never told to me by the customer rep. whom I spoke with about disconnecting my service. Since and before the disconnection he service and customer is unexcetibly horrible.

There is no knowledge given from the customer reps.

to the consumer nor do they give correct and accurate information.I am highly upset and cannot understand why I am basically being reprimanded for the negligence of the company.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments