Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a bill March 21, 2017 for charges that I don't remember making in 2014.On top of that it states I'm past due but the billing period shows 2/14/17 to 3/13/17 after I properly closed my account in 2016.

I closed my account November 2016 and paid my last bill December 2016 with returned equipment. I have written documentation from DirectTV stating the account was disconnected with no payment due and it was in good standing. I signed in my account today after opening this bill and it shows misinformation that DirectTV disconnected due to an overdue balance. My account was not only reactivated by someone behind DirectTV but they changed my account status stating it was disconnected because it was past due.

I have screenshots of all bills and my conversations with their customer service reps. Why was this sent to collections BEFORE I even received the bill? These alleged charges were made in 2014, THREE years ago and DirectTV decided to charge it three months after the account was closed. I never had anything negative to say but am very disgusted with this situation and company.

Any chance of me coming back as a valued customer is completely lost.I'm was forced to close this account for extra savings due to recent cancer diagnoses in the family.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1340512

Same thing has happened to me.They billed me for services in 2014 after I cancelled their services in April, 2017 and paid the remainder what I owed.

They sent me a bill next cycle saying I owed nothing $0.00 and now they are trying to bill close to $40.00 for something they say I ordered 3 years ago.Looks like a pattern to me and I have NO intention of paying these clowns.