Account Number {{REDACTED}} account name: roxanne Kauth i canceled service about three months ago.cannot get final bill from DirecTV people.

still have all the equipment sitting here in my house. i've been calling the past three months to get a final bill to pay and have equipment returned. multiple people have said they were going to send a final bill and send a return kit. just called them again today and they said my account was in collections.

no reason my account should be in collections. I need resolution. resolution to me would be pay final bill and get this equipment out of my house.

i called the collection agency they said no record of my account exists.The problem I'm having is that Direct Tv will put the amount on my credit which is not acceptable to me.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I am dealing with the same issue.I have been on chat and the phone for hours over the past 2 months.

I have been on chat for 1.5 hours as I type this. I am being told I agreed to a 2 year contract after I received a 3rd receiver. I too sold my house in July and have yet to receive the boxes. Now I am being told I can't cancel my service until I pay the past due amount of $210 plus the early cancellation fee.

I am filing a complaint with the FTC.Every customer service person I have spoken to or chatted with is in the Philippines.