Hi i up graded my old boxes for geni mini boxes in 2013 i have paperless billing ive never seen what equipment they chargeING me for up in till 9 month 2016 i had problems with my tvs freezing up they sent 1 of their installer out he asked why do i have 10 boxes on my account i told him i have 5 boxes he said call direct tv because they chargeING me for 10 boxes i did they confirmed that they have been chargeing me for 10 since 2013 they said i should've seen it on my bills i didn't raise my interest till my bill went from 200 a month to 160 ive call 2 see if they would give all money they charge me for their mistake all they wanna give me is 400 dollars back i don't understand i payed extra 40 dollars a month for 3 years and they can't give me all money they took out my account unfair is anything I can do to get my money back

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of directv account from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments