Resolved

My account was charged for a receiver we mailed back, but directv did not receive.We have tracked the package and it has legitimately been lost in transit, in Memphis to be exact.

After an online chat with at&t on 2/9/17 around 4:30pm I was told the charge would be reversed on my account within 72 hours. I provided to the company the tracking numbers and it was verified. The credit did not happen. Now over a month, and 3 more phone calls of being told it was handled we are still struggling to get this charge reversed.

On March 3rd my husband was told it would be credited back and directv can verify this phone call.

I am currently still on the phone with directv going on 40 minutes now to where I was just asked for the tracking number and told it was in a billing dispute.At no point were we ever told anything other than it would be credited back to our account.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Credit my account back the $135.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Loveland, Colorado, United States #1303865

This is exactly what happened to me!! The technician came and installed a new receiver and took the defective receiver with him but now Direct Tv is saying he didn't take a receiver and now want me to pay for this receiver!!

I have responded with numerous phone calls, a letter to Direct Tv's collection department, explaining that this is not my problem but the technician who took it in his possession

And now, I got collection notice from a collection agency!!

I do not know what further action to take