Los Angeles, California
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When trying to convince me to come back to DIRECTV, the guy promised me a $300. VISA card.

I thought it would help to soothe the stress of the many things that would be problematic with the installation, service, etc. I agreed, and the VISA card arrived last week. When I activated it, the amount was for $100, not the $300 I was promised AND...wait for it...NOT what was confirmed to me in writing(see photo).

After over two hours of phone calls and being jacked around between Directv customer service(an oxymoron, for sure) and their rewards division, no one will honor it! I am reporting them to the Attorney General’s office and suing them in small claims court...just because I am not going to be their patsy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Have you all noticed that your bill just keeps skyrocketing? I'm assuming that we're all getting these big raises on our bill.

I am. My son keeps telling me I'm crazy not to just drop DirecTV and go with Dish.

I agree. I think it's about time to start thinking about lawsuits now. The service really is that terrible!

Directtv is not a BBB accredited business !!! {{Redacted}}