1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My Direct TV bill was over 200.00 a month and going up about 10.00 every 3 months. I had all the premium movie channels.

I noticed they were offering the same package to new customers for 59.99 , I have been with Direct for over 10 years. A great way to treat a loyal customer ? I called and had all my movie channels removed which they did as we talked in the phone and promised me my bill would be 117.00 from that day forward. That was 6 months ago .

My bill still ranges from a low of 155.00 to a high of 206.00 ( Nobody can explain why my prices never was reduced and why it varies month to month). I called to ask why this was so and since then they claim that I missed a payment and owe according to one rep 485.00 another 370.00 and the last 310.00. I haven't missed a payment and have my bank records reflecting they cashed my checks and received more than what was due. After spending an entire morning arguing with these people and actually hung up on twice.

According to their reps their billing cycles start on the 31st of each month and the 10th and also the 12th of each month. Seriously each rep when could not answer my billing kept moving the goalpost to suit their overcharge. 310.00 payment was made to keep service from being interrupted and today September 18th I received a bill claiming I owed 487.00 , I called again and they are saying by their computer I'm a month behind and that was due. I'm taking their *** to small claims court.

I'm done with Direct. I don't even have the genie set up , I am still using the old boxes from 10 years ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments