Terminated service in 2000 for constant outages and lousy customer service. They begged me to come back after over a year of harrassing me for 1 unpaid month due to their rudeness.

In 2010 after receiving another song & dance how the company had grown and changed, I tried them again. Screwed worse this time after less than good service for 2 years, they overcharged me 4 months in a row. I finally thought it was fixed and the shut off my service with no warning, no reason.

This is a bad company. They get too big and too arrogant to properly treat people. They are rude and unprofessional.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

OutlyingLeopardCat

This new guide is terrible

Direct TV Is possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with in my 47 years on this earth. The service will be the least of your worries.

They will constantly add services and bill you without your consent and they are the least helpful people in the world to deal with.I cant stress enough to anyone who might read this. Don't fall for their cheap introductory rates.

No savings is worth the constant aggravation and frustration this company will cause you! Run...Run as fast as you can!!!!!

I don't understand why some people continue to go back to DirectTV after they have screwed them over.I would never go back even if their service was Free..I would not nor will I ever believe a word they say.I cringe when I see DTV Reps in Sam's Club and Walmart selling their line of Bull to unsuspecting customers."Once Burned I'm Twice Shy"