I was offered a bundled package with at & t internet
But was told I owed money for past equipment $ 179.00.Which I paid then I found the equipment but they now don't want it back????.
Then I was told that I had to prepay for my bundled package $300. But that would be taken off my first month's bills. I had the direct TV installation and internet was scheduled for today but when at & t did not show up I called the number I called to order from what I received in the mail Miko employee #454160 said there was no internet order and said the pre payment money was just so I could have direct TV and I would not get it back. That I didn't have a bundled package.
All he wanted to do was cancel service which would of cost me more money.
HOW CAN DIRECT TV do this.What can I do now?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."