3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I just moved and was so excited to add services to my account and bundle my packages.I had someone come out to install my internet and phone but when the directv guy got here he spent all of 30 seconds here to tell me there were to many trees and we couldn't get service.

I told the phone guy that I did not think he should finish because I was going to go with Charter for their bundle package. He then went outside to check and he got signal. It seemed as if he cared so deeply about me staing a customer because he valued his job and knows without customers he has no job. The directv install guy lied because he didn't want to work and obviously does not care for the company.

When I called Directv I was made to feel like this is my fault. I spent over 2 hours on the phone begging them to send a new service guy out which the claim they don't have one until Thursday!!! I scheduled this over 2 weeks ago and it was their lazy Tech's fault and I'm the one who has to wait!!! Worst customer service experience ever!!!

I have cell phones and directv through at&t and added internet and phone and they don't value me as a customer!!!

It really is a shame that they obviously don't need me as a customer.I think charter and Verizon would love new customers!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv bundle. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments