Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a conversation with a DirecTV sales person.I asked Kim to come by my house the next day and discuss terms and price with me.

Instead, he sent hey installation crew to my house who installed a satellite dish and receivers in my home. The only person home was my 16-year-old son, who did not sign for anything. The picture quality was poor and I had no Internet as discussed previously with the sales person. After three days he would not answer or return my calls.

I called DirecTV and told them to get my junk out of my house. They sent me a box and I returned the receivers. They have now attached my credit for a -$455.91. After I started leaving negative blogs they had a barely English-speaking person call me and tell me that if I paid them $159 they would forget about the $455 are you kidding me?

What kind of a scam is this?This is a 1920s guess stop oh that will ruin your credit if they don't get your money

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments