Coverage Area

Knowing of Direct TV's negative reputation, I would have never signed a contract with them.But...they were bought by AT&T with whom I had been a long time customer, and were offering a bundle deal if I switched cable carriers.

Trusting in AT&T I went for it and now feel like all the rest of you...Totally scammed with little recourse. When I signed for the bundle pkg., I clearly declined the 3 month free HBO, STARTZ, etc. trial pkg knowing I might forget to cx it and then be billed for it at the end of the 3 mo. I made sure it was omitted from my contract at signing as well as at time the satalite was installed.

Sure enough, received bill showing last 2 mo included padded charges of $53.99/mo for that pkg. I called customer service to have my bill adjusted, was told I have to file a claim on line, will take 7-10 days to see the adjustment. I have copy of contract. This is clearly a "policy & practice" of dircttv or they would have adjusted the bill immediately recognizing their error.

Additionally, they are presently under contract disputes with ABC & NBC. As a result, our local area is not receiving those channels. I told them that violates their contact with me to provide them. Their answer was, "they are free, you can get an antenna or watch them on-line" your pkg doesn't include them.

How is that? The Choice pkg clearly stated it provided access the network channels including, NBC & ABC. I feel violated and defrauded by a company that feels it can do whatever to whomever, whenever...because no one can stand up to them. If anyone is out there that knows of a forming or current class action....I'm in!

The only way to fight back is to prove "practice and policy" of defrauding customers.We have to fight them together!

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described.