Coverage Area
Style and Design

Directv is horrible.We tried to cancel our service in favor of another and the man on the phone just did not understand.

He kept going in circles "why do you want to cancel?" "It's too expensive." "We can lower the cost." "No, please cancel it." "Why do you want to cancel?" It was horrible so I called back later and said I wanted my service canceled and not to give give me the run around. She was nice. Said she would cancel my service and waive the cancellation fee. Perfect.

The service was canceled immediately. No internet or tv. Great! Thanks.

Two months later I get a bill so I call again and they say my account is still active and there is no record of that phone call. WTF?? How can you do business this way ATT???

Absolutely horrible.I will never go back to their services.

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #1267547

People are hired to do their job, The important thing to ATT is to keep customers by chance you were talking to someone trying to do their job however you may not have let them elaborate, When I have called in saying i want to cancel before they have done things like 40$ off for 12months without asking for any new agreement (pretty sure that no agreement is because already have been with them for so long though.)

So you know, It wouldn't hurt to listen, and if you decide you did want to cancel after letting the representative ask the things they need to ask and offer what they need to offer, They would be able to disconnect your services, Patience is a virtue that is long gone unfortunately.