Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was conned and completely lied to about AT&T's bundle services for phone, direct TV ( AT&T now owns Direct TV) and digital life ( home security- alarm system) offer.The bill is $20 more than they promised and I'm stuck in a two year plan.

They're supposed to be giving me $10 a month off and NEVER have. I've spent over 17 hours trying to resolve this. They toggle you back and forth - Direct TV blames AT&T and after transferring repeatedly for hours every time, Direct Tv has either told me a manager will call me back - AND NO MANAGER EVER HAS- or they transfer you to AT&T who proceeds to use the same exact tactics. Transferring, holds of 30+ plus minutes- then the rep will come back on line, ask if your still there, and transfer you to the auto recording that's the same recording you get when you first call!

I went to the store as soon as I got my first of 3 bills (because they're not even really bundled) and the manager was gone, as was the sales person that gave me his word I could come in and get back on my original plan. Neither worked in the store anymore.

Now I'm stuck in a contract paying over $600 a month for what was promised to be $350 total.THEY WILL NOT PROVID THE CONTRACT I SIGNED THAT SHOWS THE FAKE AMOUNT AND FAKE BUNDLE- and will not let me out of the fake contract they're holding me liable to!

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments