Meridian, Mississippi
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jun 06, 2016

I was promised a bundle price of 89.99.My bill has not changed and they are billing me $224 a month.

My next step is talking to SAMs Club so they know how Direct TV is doing their customers and the fact that the promotional bundles are false.

They do not happen.I was also told that being a veteran meant nothing when I was explaining that the reason I swapped was because I couldn't afford it.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016

Direct TV.I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for.

My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted them several times and have been hung up on every time when I got to the so called loyal department. The reps not once asked for my number to return my call.

I told one that I was a veteran and that I don't make enough to pay $224 a month.That's why I swapped and he said he told me that he didn't care what I was and that offer was not valid all though it's off the direct TV representatives desk in SAMs club.

Review about: Home Phone Internet Direct Tv Bundle.

I liked: Advertised offers, Advertised offer.

I didn't like: Lack of concern for customers or what they are being told, Loyalty department, Being scammed.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion