Directv Bundle Review from Meridian, Mississippi
Update added by user Jun 06
I was promised a bundle price of 89.99.My bill has not changed and they are billing me $224 a month.
My next step is talking to SAMs Club so they know how Direct TV is doing their customers and the fact that the promotional bundles are false.
They do not happen.I was also told that being a veteran meant nothing when I was explaining that the reason I swapped was because I couldn't afford it.
Original review posted by user Jun 05
Direct TV.I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for.
My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted them several times and have been hung up on every time when I got to the so called loyal department. The reps not once asked for my number to return my call.
I told one that I was a veteran and that I don't make enough to pay $224 a month.That's why I swapped and he said he told me that he didn't care what I was and that offer was not valid all though it's off the direct TV representatives desk in SAMs club.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Advertised offers
- Advertised offer
What I disliked
- Lack of concern for customers or what they are being told
- Loyalty department
- Being scammed
You May Also Like
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "My 6 year old child was at the local pool with her group and two boys from another group pushed her down causing her to have a big scrape on..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."