Featured Not resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 06, 2016

I was promised a bundle price of 89.99.My bill has not changed and they are billing me $224 a month.

My next step is talking to SAMs Club so they know how Direct TV is doing their customers and the fact that the promotional bundles are false.

They do not happen.I was also told that being a veteran meant nothing when I was explaining that the reason I swapped was because I couldn't afford it.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016

Direct TV.I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for.

My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted them several times and have been hung up on every time when I got to the so called loyal department. The reps not once asked for my number to return my call.

I told one that I was a veteran and that I don't make enough to pay $224 a month.That's why I swapped and he said he told me that he didn't care what I was and that offer was not valid all though it's off the direct TV representatives desk in SAMs club.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Rebtig is overall dissatisfied with Directv and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about directv bundle at Directv was lack of concern for customers or what they are being told, loyalty department and being scammed , but reviewer liked advertised offer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments