Directv Bundle Review from Meridian, Mississippi
Update added by user Jun 06, 2016
I was promised a bundle price of 89.99.My bill has not changed and they are billing me $224 a month.
My next step is talking to SAMs Club so they know how Direct TV is doing their customers and the fact that the promotional bundles are false.
They do not happen.I was also told that being a veteran meant nothing when I was explaining that the reason I swapped was because I couldn't afford it.
Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016
Direct TV.I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for.
My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted them several times and have been hung up on every time when I got to the so called loyal department. The reps not once asked for my number to return my call.
I told one that I was a veteran and that I don't make enough to pay $224 a month.That's why I swapped and he said he told me that he didn't care what I was and that offer was not valid all though it's off the direct TV representatives desk in SAMs club.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Advertised offers
- Advertised offer
What I disliked
- Lack of concern for customers or what they are being told
- Loyalty department
- Being scammed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "My 6 year old child was at the local pool with her group and two boys from another group pushed her down causing her to have a big scrape on..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."