I called in to order Sunday NFL ticket, the salesperson on the phone informed me that if I bundle my Internet with att/directv I would be eligible for a better price...so I agreed. What she did not tell me was that she was signing me up for a "satellite Internet provider" with a data cap from a 3rd party provider. Meaning I get a certain amount of data each month that like a cell phone plan. Also, it's such a poor service that it hardly works. Can't stream video whatsoever. What's worse, I was enrolled in a 24 month agreement with this provider without being informed of the contract.

When I realized this I called in to cancel the service since I was not informed of these very important points and I was led to believe they would be providing att dsl. After hours on the phone I have been informed over and over that directv will not assist me in getting out of the 24 month agreement and that I need to deal with the Internet provider if I'm not happy, even though directv is the one whom signed me up.

I finally got a department head on the line and he blamed the whole thing on me and his justification for not being able to assist us is that "we received a confirmation email" before the service was installed....which we never received. Probably went to a spam folder.

Worst customer service experience of my life. We will be canceling our service and not doing business with them in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments