Directv Cable Service Review from Sacramento, California
Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract.Refunded me another amount then what was quoted.
I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called and and let them know I'd cancel at&t as well.
They told me they'd give me a $50 credit for the inconvenience but never did.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Directv Cable Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Directv / at and t combo...this was my installation ...damaged 2 walls and my ceiling and then told me if I cancelled my contract I would have to pay an..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "My name is DeMar Kennerly 21st Sacramento,CA a man by the name Brian hits my vehicle 2013 Mercedes Benz and is trying to get away i need a witness that..."
- "Bought a pair of bulbs which they guaranteed not to "hyper flash" They did on my Infiniti and I asked to return them. You have to return them to Canada..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."