1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have never been more upset with a company in my life!Direct tv are liars, i have only been a customer for less then a month and i soo wish i could cancel but im in a contract which i wouldnt mind if they would fix there mess up!

I ordered there current promotion all included that is what i signed up for i have recieved multiple letters stating different prices so i called and wondered why my bill was almost 100$ just for cable found out the *** rep messed my order all up an everytime i called no one told me! And then when i got upset an started yelling which i shouldnt have but they were not listening why wouldnt i sign up for d tv during the all included and stated to the man that is the package i want more then once and bundled with cent link and them not give it to me the first week i even had d tv i couldnt use it different errors left an right and now im paying more a month for the equipment then the actual service the man lied to me and they stated we cant fix it the "system" wont let us! R u kidding me! The contract i agreed to isnt the service im recieveing i have never been treated as bad as i have with d tv now between cent link an d tv im paying 150$!

A month and it doesnt even work! Then the liar talked me into a tablet frm att for 10$ a month for 2 yrs to put what i thought was going to be my monthly cost to put a price lock for the 24 months instead of my bill going up an additional 50$ after the 12 months is up my bill for all 3 for the 2 yr agreement was supposed to be 87$ a month not 150$ for 12 months then 200$ for the additonal 12 months! What ever u do DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO WITH DIRECT TV THEY R LIARS and most of the reps dont even no what they r doing.

I just dont want to see any other hard working people get screwed i payed less an had WAY better service with comcast and if i didnt move where they dnt have service i would still be there loyal customer like i have for the last 6 yrs..SHAME ON YOU DIRECT TV

Review about: Directv Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments