Dallas, Texas
2.0
Coverage Area

I was fooled into getting the bundle with centurylink..i canceled centurylink because their max mbps was 1.5...even though i told them i had a business that needs 20+mbps. I tried to cancel directtv but they said i sigbed a 24 month lease, to get out of it is $20 per month left on lease.

I canceled directtv and they used my card without permission to charge me $600. I criwd fraud to bank, and they refunded me

Now a month later, i get a bill from directtv for$900...really???

Im in talks with counsel looking to file a lawsuit or class action against these unconscionable business practices.

George.fritter at gmail dot com. Leta band together. Email your stories to me.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

When you canceled the service you gave them permission to use the card read section 5. You got the money back in a dispute but when the dispute is closed in their favor the money is clawed back by the bank, you cannot claim fraudulent charge with a signed agreement. Wait till it hits your credit report

@Anonymous

Just because it was in section whatever, doesn't matter. You can make whatever laws you want; whether its legal or not is up to a judge or jury to decide.

Lame effort, and not effective on your part, and its not surprising considering who you are...Anonymous.

Lmfao! ..scrub.

@Anonymous

So what your saying is your signed agreement means nothing, you have already proved that you are a deadbeat by not living up to the agreement that YOU signed. But let's look at it another way cell phone contacts you agreed to x amount of years and give them a deposit (in this case you gave your credit card for the deposit) you stop service before x should you get your deposit back?

The answer is no because you did not fulfill the agreement. You gave your credit card as a deposit, you failed to complete the agreement terms they took the deposit period.

Call your bank ask them this question can you take the money back if I loose the dispute they will say yes, then follow up with is a signed agreement using my debit card as a deposit grounds to deny the claim. You have the chutzpah to call me names when I point out SPECIFICALLY where to look in the agreement that you legally signed of your own free will because last I checked the DirecTV reps did not give you "the godfather offer of your signature or your brains are going on this contact" 1