Coverage Area
Style and Design

I just spent a hour on the phone with talking to 5 different people that spoke from the same script like robots.They claimed I gave them authorization to charge my debit card if I was to cancel prior to the contract ending.

I don't recall and they couldnt tell me either. They took 777.00 from me without any notification and now im 110.00 overdrawn at my bank. They will not refund my money. Im going to my bank to fight unauthorized charges.

Hope that works cause i have no money and a single mom of 3, kids will be looking for snacks and i cant get any food cause if direct tv.Terrible people and very deceitful money hungry a**s.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments