I have had auto pay for several years now and DirecTV still can not get it right.Every other month they contact me saying my credit card was refused.

I contact them about this and come to find out they had the expiration date wrong. Next month I get another notice about the same problem. I call and we go through the same thing again. I give them the right expiration date and then pay the bill.

This has happened repeatedly for months now and each time they've charged a late charge. Their customer service department obviously do not no what they are doing.

It's no wonder why people are switching to Dish and Comcast.I'll be doing the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments