Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called customer service on 10/31 to complain about my channels not coming in.Spoke to "Peter " he hooked me up with a service call and said I was the last call of the month and said I would not be billed for the service call.

I get my bill and am charged! I call back on 11/14. Was on the phone with a representative for 30 minutes. She would not do anything to help.

I was transferred to a supposed supervisor for an additional 30 minutes to no avail. I stated many times that I was not going to pay for the service call when I was told that I would not be billed for it. When the technician came he said that the dish was out of alignment and was not secured to the roof properly, that he had to secure it better.

This was Direct Tv's issue and they won't take care of it.And I will not pay for something I was told that I wouldn't be billed for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments