Wanted to switch from Directv to Directv Now on Nov 30.Called Directv first to find out if I would be charged an early cancellation fee and was repeatedly assured I would not.

I cancelled Directv and switched to Directv Now on Nov 30. Five days later I receive a $356 early termination bill. This evening I had a 45 min conversation with a "supervisor" who admitted their employee told me the early termination fee would be waived yet repeatedly lied and attempted to get me to re-sign up for Directv.

He refused to stand behind his employee's word.It seems they haven't had enough bad press this week.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Taylorsville, Utah, United States #1250742

You wanted to switch from DirecTV to DirecTV? What the *** does that mean? Are you ***?