Called DirecTV to reconcile my bill it was December 7, 2016.The time started at 6:30 PM.

The customer service rep answered the phone and immediately spoke very quickly and I could not understand what she was saying during the conversation in the back around I was using provocative language. I had to work with this person she was rude unprofessional. When I told her I did not want to work with her because she was argumentative. She informed me that I would work with her and refused to transfer me to a supervisor.

I hung the phone up and call back I received her again I hung the phone up and call back I received her again. This time I told her I was recording her the phone got silent and she would never respond I hung up . At this point yet irritated me to the point that I became ill.

I am now going to seek some legal advice.This was harassment and bullying.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv customer care from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments