I had an appointment scheduled for a genie upgrade on December 1st.I waited 7 hours till I was finally called and told that they were not coming.

3 days went by with no word from DirecTV. So I called them and they informed me that they had an appointment scheduled for me the very next day without my knowledge. I said okay even though I didn't make the appointment. Once again after 7 hours nobody came and nobody called.

I spoke to multiple supervisors the last of which told me that I should probably wait till after the holidays and try to schedule the delivery and install then.

And this is after you have to agree to be a loyal customer and stay with Directv for a year or two.Well where is their loyalty and commitment??

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments