Coverage Area
Style and Design

My service has been complete and total ***!!I pay $144/mth for service I can hardly use.

I set an apt to have a technician come & work on it today from 12-4. I set this apt because I have a job and will not be there earlier. Someone has been blowing up my phone since 9:30am. I also got scolded by the extremely rude customer service lady saying my apt is from 8am-12 and this is my fault.

I am not blind and have perfectly good vision and I am staring at my confirmation email that also states 12-4:00PM! Direct TV is awful & has been nothing but awful for the 3 moths I have had it!!

I am a regional Mgr of a restaurant and customer service is what my job consists of.Direct TV you fail!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments