1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On November 23rd I called Direct TV to compare prices.The lady I spoke with was rude to me and had an attitude..she was insisting for me to give her my social security number.

I told her I wasn't comfortable with giving her that information and that I was not signing up for service at this moment, that I was only interested in comparing prices with Dish Network. She got very sassy with me on the phone when I told her my brother in law received the comparable package with Dish network for a cheaper price then she quoted me. I told her I was no longer interested and we ended the call. Yesterday I checked my credit score/report and notice there is a hard inquiry against my credit report and it affected my score.

I am extremely upset by this. I did not know it was even legal for them to run my credit without my permission or without ever informing me that they were going to run it!! This better get resolved quickly or I may contact a lawyer. I called and spoke with somebody at Direct Tv yesterday, she told me she will send a dispute and it could take up to 45 days.

Yes it can be disputed but I don't think they should get away with this.

I now realize why we canceled Direct TV 2 years ago..I don't know what I was thinking considering giving them another chance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments