1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The worst business model in the country.I live in a mountain town and had an issue in June.

It took 10 days to get a service call. The rep show up and says my dish is bad. He says I can't replace it because it is on the roof but I can leave you a new dish. Everyone in town has it on the roof because we live in the mountains.

Then I ask him where the heat tape for the unit is. He replies we don't warranty heat tape so you need to find someone else to do that for you. Every dish in town has heat tape on it due to the snow. Worst customer service ever.

I hired another company to put up the dish and put on the heat tape. Fast forward to December of this year. I need to up grade the receiver. I make an appointment for service between 8-12 noon .

At 10:30 I call to find an approximate time when I will see the tech , the woman on the phone tells me the window is 8-2. I have an appointment in writing that shows 8-12. She can't help so she transfers me to someone else. They can't help either.

I end up getting excuses and no answers so I hang up. Time to get rid of direct tv.

You need to see the customer as important today you don't care about the customer.After dealing with five different people and getting the same treatment this is a culture within the organization and others should know before signing up

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments