1.9

I've never had a positive experience with DirectTV's customer service.I was transfered multiple times when i had questions about my bill.

Unfortunately, no one who works there seems to be able to answer. Ive also called to change my service and i was transfered 7 times & placed on hold for 2 hours before i talked to someone who seemed like they had an idea of what they were doing.

Lucky for me, i havent had mine installed yet, so i can still cancel.Im trying to decide currently if the poor customer service, and not having one person on staff who can explain my bill is worth having NFL Sunday Ticket.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments