Called 3 days before my due date to switch the date due, because our bank account number was stolen and it was going to be a few days before fixed.I called direct TV to hold my automatic withdrawal for for just for one week until bank got account correct.

Direct tv said no problem switched it to a week later. They took it anway called customer service and had to explain the situation to her 5 times and told sorry nothing we could do, called back explained again and just told sorry again asked for manager and waited on hold 30 minutes and just hung up.

when contracts up i am switching No service when it rains and snows but told from the installer that doesn't happen anymore but it does.Poor customer service

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments