1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am very upset and not wanting your service any longer.I have had to contact them several times.

Tonight included. All of my channels were not on my master bedroom. I was on the phone for 27 minutes with no results. I called back as the first nasty customer service rep was not helpful, not understanding and didn't respond to questions.

Second one sounded exactly like the first lady and kept saying to hold on. I let them know I only had 30 minutes on my phone. They ate 29 minutes and 30 seconds. Hopefully I have no emergency come up without a phone to use to call for help.

It generally takes no more than 10 minutes to fix the issue. I know this because in the 3 years of having your service I have had to call over this issue several times for it to be fixed on a single basis. I called in July to cancel services. They never cancelled services.

It was supposed to be shut off on the 21st of July. Still not shut off, if I want to put in another request I have to go through the same process over again. I am at the point, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau in the morning and filing a complaint. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Also the worst provider out there. I will be letting my company, clients and families know the issues I have had with Direct TV. The word of mouth does travel. I will reach over 500 ppl.

That may not do too much damage to your company, yet if this stops one person from going through what I have been put through it is worth it. Shame on you for not correcting the way issues are being dealt with.

I am a Director of a large franchise and would never let my employees treat clientele like this.Loretta Ferris

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments