I can't believe AT&T / DirecTV is still in business.Today's debacle is too complicated to describe.

I have been in contact with the customer service people three times today trying to get my Oder comeplete (tech tried to upgrade me today, didn't show up with right equipment, blamed AT&T, complained the whole time and then said he would return to finish. Also said he'd call first. Never showed. Never called.

Talked to customer service twice since and they also assured me I'd get a call back from local supervisor. Of course I can't contact them in writing as their "Chat" feature is down. This is the WORST customer service experience I have EVER encountered.

Best way to sum up their work and my day is to show you what the technician left today at the box where cable comes into the house.Enjoy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments